Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Christmas Update:

Christmas 2011:

first semester of my paramedic diploma finished and wrapped up.....made the Dean's list with a 89% average.

Particularly happy with my Patient Care Theory final exam grade of 95.3%..... Lets see what next semester brings in two short weeks time. Start my clinical placements Jan 9th in Newmarket...going to be awesome!

Finally wrapped up my 12 week advanced First aid course for the Canadian Ski patrol, and started patrolling on the slopes a couple of weeks back. Finished my on snow training last night so am now a fully qualified member of the CSPS... picking up some paid shifts over the holidays and generally trawling the slopes looking for business. Breaks, sprains, strains, major and minor concussions and blunt force traumas a speciality.

Been flying under a white cloud so far......lets see what the new year brings.

†hêrê årê ñð ßê嵆l §µr£å¢ê§ wï†hðµ† å †êrrïßlê Ðêþ†h

No comments:

Post a Comment