Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Its peanut butter jelly time!!!!!


Its hot...feckin hot!!!! 45c with the humidex.

I spend my time hiding in the comfort of the A/C watching the TDF and riding far too much in the middle of the day. Like nearly 15hrs in the past 4 days....

Hit the bluffs today for some much needed VO2 max work.

usual 6 reps at 118% ftp.

first rep though i set a personal best time for the hill.

3minutes 37seconds with an avg of 502w, and a shit load of water bottles on my bike and in jersey pockets.

not bad on a 1.4km climb with grades of 16% in places. especially when it used to take me 5minutes 30seconds last year.....

then it was off for an excursion out east into my new stomping grounds. Through Rouge park and past the Zoo.

pouring as much water on my head as i could spare.....

i like my new area, its close to the bluffs and the spit. and when its sweltering hot in the city i can stroll down to little india at 11pm and grab an authentic Dosa.....

then come back to the A/c .....

No comments:

Post a Comment