Wednesday, December 8, 2010

trainer (1st session of winter) pyramid intervals by kieranza at Garmin Connect - Details

I hate training indoors, its hard and its hot and its kind of pointless in many respects (you don't go anywhere.....)

so with great reluctance i finally excepted its winter and set up my new training spot in a little sun room on the side of my apartment.

actually its great! i can open all the windows and get the fan going and its nowhere near as hot as my old place used to be....i even got to learn about cold fusion as i watched a documentary whilst training...nice

anyway just a short spin to try it out.....i'm meant to be resting, i mean it is the OFF season...



trainer (1st session of winter) pyramid intervals by kieranza at Garmin Connect - Details

My goals are to relax, get used to riding in a TT position and raise my cadence....


I'll be hitting this place hard come the end of January as i'vea feeling this winter is going to be a tough one.

No comments:

Post a Comment