Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Dark Horse...



Well I'm happy to announce I'll be riding for the DarkHorse Flyers this coming season......

Rolling out of Helo Vélo Cycle Boutique, located at 101 Carlaw Ave. Toronto, a great little Store with a tight nit, highly motivated team, that though still relatively new on the scene, are punching well above their weight, both within the industry and local riding community to help develop and support cycling in all its guises.

I'll be working within a new small, but determined M1 team, and when opportunity arises, in mixed field events, their strong Elite team.

Its a bonus that the new team gear will match my Gilmour frame perfectly. Can't wait!

I've got a couple of training races coming up in the next few weeks, I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment