Friday, March 4, 2011

pre season update:



Well I'm feeling disjointed so here are a few things to mull over whilst I write this....some uptempo jazz.....nice.

An image from my recent snowboarding trip to British Columbia.

And some news that I got my first acceptance offer for college this week!!!

So I guess that changes things a little for the up coming season...which is only 8 weeks or so away.

Now being a glass is half full kind of guy, I guess its good I gained all the weight I had managed to keep of all winter during my 10 day trip to BC.

The future holds some steady state rides to shed this extra weight and lot more college prep.

Woo I'm going to have another uniform....word!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for the acceptance, never mind for the weight - quick on means quick off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx! i hope you're right winter is long and very canadian this year!!!

    ReplyDelete