Monday, May 10, 2010

been a while

Ok its been a while since i checked in....

did any one really miss me ?

no one called so i guess not...

anyway heres a brief overview of the past few weeks.

training is going well.

vo2 max is up, FTP is up

hit +400w twice during hard races in the same week, for 20min Normalised power outputs.

had my first Mid week crit race. got away in a break after bridging a sizeable gap early on. stayed away for 20mins, before getting caught.

another team mate got into the following break and managed to hold in for a great 2nd place finish.

Burlington got cancelled which sucks i was looking forward to that race.

I'm currently pretty exhausted its been 5wks since i took an easy week. its starting to show.

Not sure i can face another hard week of training before tapering off for Effingham.

I'm still debating what to do next...my legs might already be telling me though.


Rest you fool....rest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment