Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My shiny balls (and other foibles)


As i sit here typing I'm sat on one.

Down the gym lately I'm rolling around on one.

working on me core.*

*NB: not in some metaphysical sense trying to become and more open empathetic individual, much much more shallow than that I'm afraid.

And although i realize like most things I'm running about 10 yrs behind, as much as i hate using it (it hurts and its not as macho as pumping out 3 sets of 20 on the ab cruncher), i kind of like the pilates thing at the moment.

I'm Still in the Maximum strength phase of my strength training, pumping out the 5 sets of 10 reps at 600lbs and other assorted exercises but I knew i had to work on my core more now I've gotten the whole glory work thing up and running.

Its easier to feel all full of my own importance, gurning away on the leg press, but wobbling around like a drunken palsy case is hard to do in public. For me at least

Luckily though i can practice at home before trying it out in public during my workouts at the gym.

so vain...so vEry veRy vAin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment