Thursday, April 1, 2010

It was the night before......




So its been along wait and hard winter.. but finally the preparation is over and the season is just around the corner.


My training has been going well, power is higher than ever, weight is about 20lbs lower than new year and the start of last season.

spent the afternoon cleaning my race bike, fitting new tyres, and generally getting ready to roll out to good Fridays O cup race in Hamilton tomorrow....

I feel good, strong and confident but its hard to know where you'll stand with the others until that first race.

the first climb....

that first break???

We are rolling out as a small team tomorrow, smaller than i had hoped but I'm still excited about the new year and the potentials its going to bring.

All the stress and uncertainty is just a memory now.

Time to get strapped in and go forward.

Its a transitional season for me. I want to move on to bigger and better challenges next year.

So i'll take it all in my stride.

here's to the future, and to keeping the rubber side down....

No comments:

Post a Comment