Monday, November 9, 2009

today in brief.


OK just a short ride in and out to work, enjoying the warm weather,

Then as its dark about 30mins after I get home I headed straight out again on my single speed for a blat to the beaches and back.

didn't even bother to get changed out my work gear (I ride home in shorts, knee warmers and cycling shoes anyway).

My legs ache from yesterdays gym work but it was good to get an hour or so in despite the restrictions nature is throwing up against me, and the single speed has fenders (mudguards) fitted and pretty much stops you going too hard as well.

Still i like flying past the lycra clad roadies looking like a cycling vagrant, even better if i have my work bag on my back..it confuses them.

Ok early night. rest is training too! I'm going to watch hard ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment