Tuesday, December 1, 2009

pumping gristle



OK been a bit absent form the blog lately but rest assured I've been keeping my training going on the road and at the gym.

I'm in my maximal transition phase at the moment meaning that I'm starting to ramp up the weights as I head to the maximum strength phase sometime in January.

for now that means I'm leg pressing 4 sets of 15 reps at 450lbs although i closed out the session tonight with 10 reps at 500lbs...I'm heading for a goal of 600lbs by the end of the gym phase of my base training and so far (touch wood) I'm on target.

riding been definitely winding down but i still head in and out of work on my single speed and hit the donut ride this Saturday morning past. You can see the charts here:

so thats about it, although i'm planning a two week trip to Arizona in Febuary for a training camp, looking to buy the flight in the next few weeks, I'll keep you posted on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment