Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday donuts...


A very chilly start to the day, 1c, strong west winds.

Hooked up with Three of my club mates to do the donut ride .

Its been quite some time since I went out there, but I always enjoy it when I do. Today though i just sat in and came along for the ride.

I like the ride you always get pushed hard, and even with folks taking it a little bit easier today with it being thanksgiving weekend my less than stellar fitness made me work to hang on the back on the short rises along Aroura.

Seems my garmin 705 is playing up these days, (techno fear again) so yet another ride i lost all my data for. Its happens when i forget to delete the data files and it runs out of memory. Oh well next time for now you'll just have to believe me that I did it!

but it was 125km over 4+ hours

It was also a great chance to hook up with some of the team mates and start to plan our strategy for next season, sponsorship, races, equipment. Expect to hear more about this in the coming weeks.

Want your name on a moving billboard? Getting approx. 60,000hrs of collective publicity in the GTA!

drop us a line maybe we can help out!

oh and Happy thanks giving kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment