Monday, October 19, 2009

Keep your head up and your chin down!!!


Well it was a funny day today lots of lows and lowers, but what do you want it Monday right?.

Had my return visit to the hospital and hand clinic, where i got referred to a therapist (hand not mind) got some exercises to do each day, over all its not to bad and is on the mend bar a few minor numb spots and lack of motion.

But the uncertainty about my team future is a bit stressful, gotta roll with the punches I guess, seems par for the course this year anyway.

Oh well i took it all and used it to motivate my training, Going to hit the gym again tomorrow for the first time this year to start strength training.

I've had better days , but I've had a lot worse as well. I'll fit some therapeutic Hoegaaarden into my schedule and shrug it off.


Here my ride for today: E2

and my nutritional log:

Nutrition Report

Help with this page


Fat - 20% (78 grams)
Protein - 17.8% (157 grams)
Carbohydrates - 46.2% (407 grams)
Alcohol - 0% (3 grams)
Other - 15.4%

Daily Sodium Intake - 1,371 mg
Daily Sugar Intake - 59 grams
Daily Cholesterol Intake - 197 mg
Daily Saturated Fat Intake - 11 grams
Daily Fiber Intake - 42 grams
Nutrition Grade

Date Calories Grams Fat Carbs Protein Grade
2009-10-19 3,527 3,926 78 407 157 B+

1 comment:

  1. I thought you had already been doing lots of hand exercises....

    ReplyDelete